Information to authors
editor-in-chief Ya.B. Blume
Journal "TSitologiya i Genetika" (Cytology and genetics) publishes results of investigations in human, animal, plant, clinical, molecular, population and ecological genetics, bioinformatics, cytogenetics, cell biology, biotechnology and genetic engineering. The journal is addressed to experts in the fields of biology, agriculture, medicine, education and industry, to researchers, professors and PhD students.
Journal is translated into English and distriduted by Springer.
- On this site Journal publish full text (pdf) of articles (Original version only).
- Works published in 2003-2011 are available now.
- English versions of articles are available from Springer here.
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, CAB International, Academic OneFile, CAB Abstracts, Expanded Academic, Global Health, Health Reference Center Academic, OCLC, SCImago, Summon by ProQuest
2019 Impact Factor - 0.475
- "TSitologiya i Genetika" Vol. 54, No 5, 2020. The issue is based on the best works presented at the 6th Ukrainian Congress for Cell Biology with international representation (June 18–21, 2019, Yaremche, Ukraine)
- Impact Factor (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters 2019) has grown to 0.475
- Impact Factor (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters 2018) has grown to 0.408
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters 2017) is 0.239
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters 2016) is 0.324
- Our new page on Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/cytology.genetics/
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters 2014) has grown to 0.379
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters 2013) is 0.282
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters 2012) has grown to 0.294
- RSS Feed (published articles) is available
- The creation of site version for mobile devices was finished
- "Information to authors" was updated
- Impact Factor (Thomson Reuters) has grown to 0.246
- Impact Factor has grown to 0.208
- Curent Impact Factor is 0.156
- Beginning from V41 (1) 2001 journal will be indexed and abstracted by THOMSOM REUTERS in the following:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch©)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition